For Immediate RELEASE
Handshake Software Introduces Notifications Product
Flexibility, data source options and ability to customize differentiate alert system
Alpharetta, Georgia – April 7, 2015 – Handshake Software, Inc., the market leading, award-winning provider of SharePoint-based products and services to the legal market, today announced the availability of its new Notifications product. Notifications enables lawyers and firm administrators to define a broad range of important automatic notifications from multiple applications, combined into one message, and delivered via various secure mechanisms including email, SharePoint and on mobile devices. The new Notifications product is available as an add-on to the popular Handshake Software suite.
The new product will keep firm users on task and organized with a ‘smart’ notifications strategy. Key Notifications features include:
- ‘Endless’ data source options: Notifications can come from any application including financial management, document management, contact management, and budget information. Examples include ‘missing time’; payments received; budget overages; precedent document changes and WIP/AR thresholds;
- Notice aggregation: Specific notifications can be combined and delivered in one email/on one page as to not overwhelm users with individual notifications;
- Customizability: Notifications can be easily created, scheduled and tailored to each firm and each users’ requirements maximizing overall efficiency and usability;
- Role-based delivery: Notifications can be delivered based on user relationships and roles within the firm (i.e., client/matter billing partner) rather than hard coded names;
- Secure: Handshake Notifications enforces the underlying security of all of the integrated firm applications.
“We are thrilled to see the continued demand for Handshake’s solutions and Notifications is an extension of our innovative product strategy,” noted Douglas Horton, President and CEO of Handshake Software. ”Firms can use all the help they can get when it comes to automatically delivering to lawyers what they should know about important, critical and time-sensitive information without the lawyers having to sift through the firm’s ‘big data’ to find it,” concluded Horton.
Handshake Software provides SharePoint-based intranets, extranets and enterprise search solutions to 50+% of the Am Law 100, and 45+% of the Am Law 200/NLJ 350 with total users exceeding 100,000 across 10 countries. For more information about Handshake Software, please visitwww.HandshakeSoftware.com.
# # #
About Handshake Software
Handshake Software is the market leading and award-winning provider of SharePoint-based products and services to the legal market including portals, enterprise search and mobility solutions. Handshake leverages existing firm investments in practice & financial managements systems, CRM, ECM and DMS by delivering powerful system integrations with Microsoft Office and SharePoint. Handshake Software greatly reduces the time, effort and cost of integrating and presenting business information with Microsoft SharePoint, Search, Microsoft Office and mobile devices. Other business benefits include rapid deployment, reduction of overall risk, unparalleled flexibility and integrated security. Handshake clients include 50+% of the AmLaw 100, 45+% of the AmLaw 200 and NLJ 350, with total users exceeding 100,000 across 10 countries. The company was named 2011 Innovative Vendor of the Year by the International Legal Technology Association’s (ILTA) annual Distinguished Peer Awards. Handshake Software is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and member of the Microsoft Business-Critical SharePoint Program. For more information about Handshake Software, visitwww.HandshakeSoftware.com.
|Media contact:Jobst Elster, Envision Agency
|Company contact:Glenn LaForce